"Hans Fugal" <fugalh / xmission.com> wrote in message
news:cmjlh0$i1$1 / news.xmission.com...
> Dave Burt wrote:
>> "Hans Fugal" <fugalh / xmission.com> wrote in message
>> news:cmipsg$arr$2 / news.xmission.com...

>>>Yes, and fun! http://www.fugal.net/fh/hans_pedigree.svg
>>

>> Hello:
>> <pedigree:individual id="pedigree_AN1"
>> xmlns:pedigree="http://rivit.cs.byu.edu/svgpedigree">
>>
>> Is an XSD or other doctype spec available?
>
> No, I'm afraid not. I don't even have the code that generates this
> anymore; I wrote it when working as a research assistant in that lab and
> didn't take it with me, and I think they backed out and went another
> direction (postscript or pdf, I think).

Is this something you would find useful? Jamis? Others?

My solution so far is not going to be useful (it doesn't grok, it just
rewrites bits), but I'm sure a lot of useful thought is going into this for
the quiz.

Quiz -> Rubyforge? I suppose we have to wait until some answers are
submitted first :)

Cheers,
Dave