P.S. -- In my request below, I'm hoping to be able to do this without
        forking off a bunch of threads, one for each HTTPServer instance
        associated with a different port.  I thought that I might be
        able to have a single HTTPServer instance and use the #listen
        method inherited from GenericServer, but I can't seem to get
        that to work.  Thanks again in advance.

--
 Lloyd Zusman
 ljz / asfast.com