I'm writing an application that requires a specialized HTTP server.
This server needs to listen on a range of ports, for example, ports
10000 through 10100.  Whenever someone makes an HTTP connection to the
host on any of these ports, a WEBrick servlet will respond.  The same
servlet should respond to each connection.

I know that I can do this using the "hammer and tongs" method of
starting up a large number of identical WEBrick applications, each
configured to listen on a different port.  But I'd like to do this
within a single program instance, if at all possible.

It's trivial to do this with a single port, but is there a way to use
WEBrick to listen on a range of ports in this manner?  If so, could
someone point me to an example or some docs?

Although I prefer WEBrick, if there's an easy way to do manage a range
of HTTP connections like this using some other ruby utility, I'll settle
for that.

Thanks in advance.

--
 Lloyd Zusman