On Sun, 7 Nov 2004, Patrick May wrote:

> I think that a rich, low-level web api would be a good thing.  Integrating
> WebUnit, Nora, Narf, Amrita all together I think would be quite useful.

i thought i was the only one still using amrita!  development seems to have
died on it, but i still find it's feature set the richest and the
code/template separation the cleanest of the engines i've tried.

what's your take on the current crop of template engines vs. amrita?  i've
been out of web development for a bit but am starting a new project and trying
to make an assesment of the ruby tools out there.

kind regards.

-a