On Nov 5, 2004, at 1:23 PM, Francis Hwang wrote:

> Yes, and also don't forget to think about starting a local Ruby group
> if there isn't already one in your area. I started one in NYC a year
> ago. It's quite small (the biggest meeting was 7 people), but
> extremely rewarding.

If you don't mind my asking, how did you locate members?  I would love
to get a local group going, but I have no idea how to find Ruby
programmers nearby.  Any tips you might have would be helpful.

Of course, if you have 7 regulars in New York, I'm betting my chances
in Oklahoma are mighty slim.

James Edward Gray II