Hello Greg,

KG> 1) It's all about the oil. - If you add up the cost of the Iraqi War it
KG> would've been far cheaper to just pay more for any possible OPEC price
KG> gouging that might have taken place in the future. It's not like we're
KG> getting oil for free after defeating Saddam are we? And the price of crude
KG> oil on the American market has other factors involved that are often
KG> overlooked.

Why do you think that cheap oil prices are important for Bush ?
He is a member of an oil familiy. So he get huge benefits if the oil
prices are high and stay high as long as possible.

KG> 2) Bush lied about things to lead America to war. - He didn't gather the
KG> intelligence himself. The intelligence was a result of a combination of CIA,
KG> British, and UN data gathering. What was presented to him was the same

Oh yes good old George is innocent and only fouled by some CIA
stupids. If this is the common wisdom of a FOX newschannel viewer then
i understand why he won. This scares me and any other person in
europe.

KG> information that was presented to Congress. The majority of Congress was in
KG> favor of what action was initiated based on the intelligence that was
KG> presented. Looking back at it the intelligence wasn't 100% correct. Or even
KG> 50% correct for God's sake.

Try it again with 0%.