On Nov 4, 2004, at 2:07 PM, Zach Dennis wrote:

> Please inform me in a off-list post. I'm ready, eager and willing,

"off-list" being the key term there.

Please everyone, this thread is horribly off topic and been a major
spike of Ruby Talk traffic for days now.  This conversation could
continue indefinitely and worse, degenerate from its thus far generally
polite tone.

That's not why any of us signed up here and if you are looking for this
kind of discussion there are MANY forums all over the Internet for just
that.

I'm not trying to upset anyone or start any fights, I'm just asking
please, from one Ruby enthusiast to other Ruby enthusiasts, can we drop
this jabber and return to the topic at hand?

Thanks for your time.

James Edward Gray II