On Thu, 4 Nov 2004 22:44:27 +0900, kjell olsen <kjellolsen / earthlink.net> wrote:
> I get this instead of a disk image:
>
> "We're sorry, but we can't find the HomePage you've requested. It's
> possible that:"
>
> blah, blah, blah
>
> Is this the right url?
> http://homepage.mac.com/discord/.Public/Ruby_1.8_Install.dmg? It's
> what's linked from http://homepage.mac.com/discord/Ruby/, and the main
> page works fine, but I can't download the package.

The download url changed; I reflected the changes on the web page,
perhaps you are looking at a cached version? Anyway, here's the direct
download link:

http://homepage.mac.com/discord/Ruby/Ruby_1.8.2_Stable.dmg

I was having technical difficulties, and it was easier (ie, faster) to
stash it in a new spot  and edit the web page...  Sorry bout that.

cheers,
Mark