On Thu, 2004-11-04 at 13:03, Bradley, Todd wrote:
> ps.  Speaking of Rubyforge, does anyone claim ownership of it?

Yup, me and Rich Kilmer admin it.

> I've
> tried to register several times, and there must be some problem with the
> registration system because it always gives me an error message.

Bummer!  What's the error message?  Or you can file a support request on
the support project here:

http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?atid=102&group_id=5&func=browse

> There's no indication of a human or humans behind the website other than
> a hand outstretched for PayPal donations.  I can't find any link like
> "Having problems with Rubyforge?  Email us!"

There's a link on the front page for "rubyforge support"... it's pretty
small, though... maybe I can put it in boldface or a bigger font or
something...

Yours,

Tom