On Nov 3, 2004, at 8:38 PM, Thomas Leitner wrote:

> One suggestion for the quiz solutions on your web page: It would be
> nice if there would be a quiz??-solutions.tar.bz2 file which has all
> submission in it (each solution in its own directory which is named
> after the developer). This way it would be much easier to try the
> solutions. Just my 2 cents.

Look at you creating more work for me.  Shame on you.  Thomas, if I
didn't like you...  ;)

Seriously, I've attempted to add this feature to the scripts that run
Ruby Quiz.  The solutions should go up with the summary, tomorrow
morning.  I'll try and work my way back through the old quizzes
sometime tomorrow, adding this in for them by hand.

Thanks for the great idea.

James Edward Gray II