> There is a ChangeLog file in the source dir you built 1.8.2p2 from.
>

> There is a ChangeLog file in the source dir you built 1.8.2p2 from.

That's all well and good if you want to wade through 7600 lines of
changelog.  I don't think he (nor I) was looking for every CVS entry
detailing each and every way eval.c was changed over the last year.
This information is useful if you are actively developing/debuging
Ruby, but he wants to USE Ruby. So, the question is, what are the
*major* bug fixes and new features in 1.8.2?  (I want to know also)