http://sourceforge.net/projects/rdbrowse/

Simple little script to search $: (plus supplied paths) for files matching
a regex or regexes, allow selection from the list of found files and
display RD from the selected file.  I missed perldoc's ability to quickly
search for a module's documentation, so I hacked it together.  Having all
the hard work of dealing with RD already handled by RDtool cut out 90% of
the work.

Comments, suggestions and feature requests[1] welcome and I'd be very
happy if somebody cared enough to translate the usage/README.en.

Jonathan Conway
rise / knavery.net

[1] Hopefully to be accomplished in my (temporarily) Copious Free Time(tm)