Hello Jan,

J> I read something that +80% of Europeans would vote for Kerry. (I'm one
J> of them :)). Mainly because of foreign policy (and economics i guess, a
J> better economy in the US usually means a better economy in EU and vice
J> versa).

No. I doubt that.

And it's why i hope Bush will win, because with his decisions the EU
has a good chance to be the most important economy. In the long term
the US will suffer from the huge deficit and there 3rd world like
social, health and education system.

But if i could vote i surely would vote for Ralph Nader. THis man would
be the best president of the USA even if i'm sure he had no chance to
physically survive the first week in his office.