Dick Davies wrote:

>* Thomas Kirchner <lists / halffull.org> [1143 13:43]:
>

>>On Tue, Nov 02, 2004 at 09:18:12PM +0900, Richard Kilmer wrote:
>>

>>>Bush, with conviction ;-)
>>>

>>Bush, with just as much conviction.
>>

>[ not flamebait, but will probably offend some - let me make it clear
>I'm anti-bush (this bush, not his old man and not particularly anti-
>republican, though I'm certainly left of centre). ]
>
>Oh dear, I meant to bite my lip but I have to ask -
>Why???

Ok here is a quick 2 cents while I have quick 5 minute break at work...

1. I do not like Kerry because I do not believe things like Healthcare
should be government backed, provided, etc... The more control the
government has over things the less choice each individual american
gets. Also if the government plans to help with healthcare, and they are
going to make sure everyone is and can be covered by the government
provided healthcase that wants to be then where is the money coming
from?  Healthcare isn't cheap, and I'm not a big fan of running
government provided healthcare like Canada where the income tax is some
absurd number at or above 50%. I don't know if Kerry is planning on
raising income tax like Canada, but then again I have not seen nor heard
Kerry say how these funds are going to be provided.

If I get more time later...I may post some other reasons,

Zach