On Tuesday 02 November 2004 10:02 am, ruby talk wrote:
| Bush

The _mailing-list_ is going to vote? ;)

Okay, on that note, I'll give my opinion now. Normally I would vote 3rd party.
But not this year. This is my take:

Bush himself isn't a half bad cat. Not too bright, but likeable and generally
means well and means what he says (or at least thinks he's saying). I imagine
that's why a lot of people vote for him. Unfortunately, he's also an
unwitting front man for Dick and cronies. Make no bones about it, those
people are bad seed.

(BTW, Consider the Freudian nature of this: Dick and Bush for President!)

Now I don't think Kerry is all that great either, but I think he will at least
bring better balance to U.S. affairs. But the bottom line is: Vote Kerry
because his VP (Edwards) is a good man; Cheaney is not.

My $.025
T.