> > You're only so free in this country as what will maintain
> > capitalism and the status quo. Corporate and foreign interests
> > run the country, not the "president" - and certainly not the people.

Let's see. Foreign interest...hm... wait... that's the people in foreign
countries, right? And the corporations. Do they run themselves? No, they're
owned and run by people.

The main problem is that there is too few people that actually hold enough
power AND are ready to abandon some of their wealth and power. But then
again, there is too many people that don't hold any real power, but readily
give up that little power that they have to secure their small priviliges.

I do not claim I have a solution, but in the end, it's all about people, and
what they are willing to do to retain some of their power and freedom.

btw, I don't get to vote since I am not an US citizen.

regards,
Henrik

--
Geschenkt: 3 Monate GMX ProMail + 3 Top-Spielfilme auf DVD
++ Jetzt kostenlos testen http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail ++