Kerry is swayable, whereas Bush is not. Many Bush supporters consider
this a liability, particularly when having to deal with terrorism, but
personally I consider it a plus. In 2000, Bush won by an extremely slim
margin (some say he didn't win at all), but then when he got into
office he governed as if he had won by a landslide, and Congress and
the media let him do that. My gut tells me that Kerry, with all his
over-educated hemming and hawing, is more likely to listen to voices
from all sides. Also, odds are he'll be facing a Congress run by the
other party so he won't be able to run very far to the left at all. One
possible consequence of this will be a Presidency that involves a lot
more open debate of issues, and quite possibly a less starkly divided
political climate.

Personally, I'm voting for Kerry for the President and then Green Party
on all my local votes. Of course, I live in New York state, so it's not
as if my state is contested at all ...