Roeland Moors wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 02, 2004 at 01:00:25PM +0900, trans.  (T. Onoma) wrote:
>
>>If you're not a citizen of U.S. I wouldn't mind hearing your opinions too,
>>just please state you're not a citizen.
>>

> I *think* that a lot of people here in Europe are hoping that Bush
> doesn't win.

I read something that +80% of Europeans would vote for Kerry. (I'm one
of them :)). Mainly because of foreign policy (and economics i guess, a
better economy in the US usually means a better economy in EU and vice
versa).
It will be impossible for Bush to close the widening political gap
between Europe and the US. Kerry would represent a fresh start. Strange
really, so much goodwill towards the US the days after 9/11, so easily
and quickly squandered.