Don't need to get into it. I said clearly why:

| > >If you don't mind I would like to get a feel for the number of U.S. Bush
| > > vs. Kerry supporters in the Ruby community. I'm doing this in part as a
| > > way to weight the national election day results against the people I
| > > interact with everyday.

But why that? To see if the actual election results match real world
expectations. In other words, if 99% people here said Bush and tomorrows poll
gave 99% to Kerry. Or vice versa. I would hold the result somewhat suspect.
Also I'm just curious.

I'm sure certain individuals will find this touchy. But not all of life is
roses. Doesn't mean we should not talk about it.

T.