Phil Tomson wrote:

>In article <200411012300.19852.transami / runbox.com>,
>trans. (T. Onoma) <transami / runbox.com> wrote:
>

>>Election Day is upon us!
>>
>>If you don't mind I would like to get a feel for the number of U.S. Bush vs.
>>Kerry supporters in the Ruby community. I'm doing this in part as a way to
>>weight the national election day results against the people I interact with
>>everyday.
>>
>>If you're not a citizen of U.S. I wouldn't mind hearing your opinions too,
>>just please state you're not a citizen.
>>
>>Get out the Vote!
>>
>>Thanks,
>>T.
>>
>>P.S. I'll put my hat in the ring too after this thread gets started some.
>>

>Do you really think this is a good idea?
>
>I mean, we should be encouraging everyone in the US to vote tomorrow, but
>don't you think that having people declare a candidate here might cause
>divisions on the list?
>
>Phil

Well, I personally think its alright talking about politics as long as
there are no mudslinging. Slashdot is full of arogance, and I think this
list is mature enough to talk about politics. I don't think anyone here
are two year olds? Every good conversation and argument releases
different viewpoints, information, and the expansion of topics.

David Ross
--
Hazzle free packages for Ruby?