Hello!

I'm brand new to ruby - just got a copy of the pickaxe II and am working
through the beginning chapters.

First thing I did after installing ruby is I went and nosed around in the
sources and just kinda got a feel for things.  However, now I'm looking
for the core stuff; particularly Array, Enumerable, Object, etc., etc...
but can't seem to find the code!  I'm sure this is a stupid question, but
where do I find the core/built-in/kernel ruby modules?

I've looked under /usr/lib/ruby/1.8/, but all that seems to be the external
library stuff: ie. yaml, cgi, test, etc. etc.

Thanks for the clue!

Cheers,

Corey

--

"A man is none the less a slave because he is allowed to choose a new
master once in a term of years."