Hi,

In message "[ruby-talk:11854] Re: ANN: RubyCHannel -> Rwiki w. Online Ruby Interpreter"
    on 01/03/01, Clemens Wyss <wys / helbling.ch> writes:
><<SNIP>>
>>
>>In RD, syntax (({...})) is for program code.
>>http://www.jin.gr.jp/~nahi/RWiki/?cmd=view&name=RD+format
>>How do you feel below syntax?
>>
><<SNIP>>
>>
>>You can override apply_to_Code in rd2rwiki-lib.rb to get
>>the program code ('print ">"' in above example) and insert
>
>should we really override this RD-semantic?
>How about adding a new RD-syntax element, i.e. (([])) or ((~~))?

As the author of RDtool, I've planed to change RDtool available to
parse extended RD which have User-defined Inline Element like
(([])) or ((~~)) etc.

# and I have a running prototype. but just a prototype.

But it can't parse following your syntax because the syntax changes
not only Inline syntax but also Block level syntax.

><rbi_code:
>class a
>  def say()
>    p "hello"
>  end
>end

And following method of extension is more suitable, I think.