Hello everyone,

after releasing the NDB Object-Relations mapping library some time
ago a lot of people suggested that I should include multiple
backend support (especially MySQL) and some features of ActiveRecord.
Moreover, I saw on the Rails wiki that some people would like
to add some NDB features to ActiveRecord (ie the ActiveSchema
proposal).

Og (ObjectGraph) is a new project that enhances NDB with
an ActiveRecord-like domain language. You can find a preview release
with docs and an example in the latest Nitro distribution:

http://nitro.rubyforge.com

A stand-alone version will follow when the API is stabilized.

Btw I would like to make Og compatible with Rails too, so if a
Rails hacker wants to help he can contact me.
have fun,
George Moschovitis.