On Tue, Oct 26, 2004 at 01:56:38PM +0900, Steven Kah Hien Wong wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have made a class, called CommandRunner, that I have been experiencing
> some unusual behaviour with. I have lived with it for around two months
> now, hoping I will stumble across a solution eventually. But alas, no.
> :( I designed the class to provide the following functions:

Since I haven't got any responses yet. Should I forward this to
ruby-core? Or is the explanation too lengthy?

Steven
--
NAUTRONIX LTD
Marine Technology Solutions

Steven Wong
Undergraduate Software Engineer

Nautronix Ltd ABN 28 009 019 603
108 Marine Terrace, Fremantle, WA 6160, Australia
T +61 (0)8 9431 0000, F +61 (0)8 9430 5901, http://www.nautronix.com

E steven.wong / nautronix.com.au
T +61 (0)8 9431 0024
M +61 (0)413 332 005

--
This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.
Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of NAUTRONIX LTD.

If you are not the intended recipient, you have received this email in error and use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email in error please contact the sender.

Although our computer systems use active virus protection software, and we take various measures to reduce the risk of viruses being transmitted in e-mail messages and attachments sent from this company, we cannot guarantee that such e-mail messages and attachments are free from viruses on receipt.  It is a condition of our using e-mail to correspond with you, that any and all liability on our part arising directly or indirectly out of any virus is excluded.  Please ensure that you run virus checking software on all e-mail messages and attachments before reading them.