Shashank,

Thanks for replying and for the thread pointers.   I'm not sure if the code
snippets are exactly what I need or not, since I'm not sure exactly what I
need.  But, I would be interested to see the code you offered.  Thanks for
providing me with a place to start!  Also, can  you recomend any
Framework(s)? I have no experience with tthem...

Thanks again,

Chuck

news:418436F2.4000105 / everestkc.net...