Austin Ziegler wrote:

>On Sun, 31 Oct 2004 01:35:27 +0900, David Ross <dross / code-exec.net> wrote:
>

>>Austin Ziegler wrote:

>>>This is certainly true. Even folks with Tourette's syndrome can help it.
>>>

>>No, they can't. I had Tourettes, I'll fax you my medical record if you
>>really want it. And just to be clear Tourettes isn't just swearing, it
>>has to do with ticks, involuntary movements.
>>

>No, David, they can. The tics and involuntary movements is the primary
>point of Tourette's. One doesn't have to be an ass. There is a
>difference between the events in Tourette's (even the swearing or
>other random words) and simply being an ass. And to be quite clear:
>the swearing and bad attitude quite commonly associated with
>Tourette's shouldn't be manifesting itself on the 'net.
>
>I strongly suggest that you wait fifteen minutes before responding to
>anything, and then edit what you send -- because you're coming across
>like a hormonal fifteen year old who claims to know far more than he
>does.
>
>-austin

No, they cannot. Even if you hold the throat or arm muscle, it *will*
still tick. I should know. I had it for a really long time. Its not
medically possible for you to stop your heart from beating(unless you
actually know hw to meditate and stop it :P). Tourettes, is the same way.

David Ross
--
Hazzle free packages for Ruby?