Mikael Brockman wrote:
> David Ross <dross / code-exec.net> writes:

> Please try it.  You seem to know stuff about spam prevention.  That
> stuff would be a lot more helpful if provided in a friendly package.

I, for one, am surprised that people continue to reply to David's
"messages". I killfiled him a long time ago, and he remains the one and
only person I've ever killfiled, on any of the numerous mailing lists
I'm on. It really is too bad he hangs out on ruby-talk, because it is
otherwise one of the nicest communities I have the honor of
participating in.

I killfiled David because he hides behind the excuse "yes, I'm rude, and
I can't help it." You can ALWAYS help it. If he gives that excuse, it is
because he doesn't WANT to change. He delights in being rude and
obnoxious. Let's just acknoledge that, and cease to rise to David's
trolls. If you, like me, don't like reading his bile, do like I did, and
try the killfile.

- Jamis

--
Jamis Buck