Mikael Brockman wrote:

>David Ross <dross / code-exec.net> writes:
>

>>Brian Schr?der wrote:

>>>PLONK
>>>

>>/me blinks
>>
>>what does "PLONK" mean?
>>

> <>
> Well, metaphorically, it means dumping your hostile allegations against
> the provider of a free service where it rightfully belongs: the trash.
> Technically, it means you're killfiled.

<>Oh, Thanks Mikael, I'm not great with sound recognition. I asked
others on irc and they had no idea what it meant. I've to disagree about
them being in the trash though. Chad lied, thats worse than arguing. He
lied about having a RBL, and he lied about the 0%. I don't care if I
look like a bad guy on this one, becasue I just plainly don't care, but
I am 100% right. I spent an hour checking spammer IPs on RubyGarden, it
would certainly get over 80%, and the people who spammed from hosts not
listed were mostly proxies(common and elite ports) or gone by the time I
checked them from being Dynamic IP adrresses. Sorry you feel that way
about the truth, not many people can have deep knowledge in security or
have the experience. Laters,

David Ross
--
Hazzle free packages for Ruby?