On Saturday 30 October 2004 09:40 am, Mikael Brockman wrote:
| David Ross <dross / code-exec.net> writes:
| > Brian Schrder wrote:

| > >PLONK
| >
| > /me blinks
| >
| > what does "PLONK" mean?
|
| Well, metaphorically, it means dumping your hostile allegations against
| the provider of a free service where it rightfully belongs: the trash.
| Technically, it means you're killfiled.

Killfile?

Well, we all know D. Ross is about as rude as they come. I've sort of just
come to accept it as a personality "disability", if you will. Between all his
bravado their is some valuable info though.

But I'm wondering why Chad hasn't as least made a statement on the matter. I
can understand that he might not want get into it with Ross. I wouldn't
either. But the rest of us might like to know about his work on the RBL
matter. I for one do not really want authentication --if at all avoidable.

Hopefully the cap-letters trick will help for while.

T.
"Pride is terrible thing; learn to waste it."