On Sat, Oct 30, 2004 at 03:45:57PM +0900, Curt Hibbs wrote:
> I just added my presentation of Ruby on Rails to the WhyRuby repository.
> This presentation was given to a group of about 25 seasoned Java developers,
> and was very well received!
>
> You can download the presentation here:
>
>   http://whyruby.rubyforge.org/wiki/wiki.pl?Ruby_Presentations

I hope you don't mind another minor suggestion:
the following on p.45 looks weird:

"The default number of code lines for an action in Basecamp is 5"

sounds as if there were some kind of default implementation for actions
or something like that... I'd rather write "The *average* number..."
(assuming that was the intended meaning).

It's a great presentation overall, we can't let these minor points stain
it :)

--
Running Debian GNU/Linux Sid (unstable)
batsman dot geo at yahoo dot com