Hi,

In message "[ruby-talk:11785] Re: How do I reach members from a Proc?"
    on 01/03/01, Dave Thomas <Dave / PragmaticProgrammer.com> writes:

|> One more thing:
|>   How do I pass parameters to @action?  Code's modified below
|
|Currently you can't (although that was an extension that was briefly
|discussed. Matz?)

Someone proposed me in ruby-list (Japanese list) that "instance_eval"
should be able to pass values to the evaluationg block.  Although I
agree with that functionality is good, I feel that behavior contradict
to the name and role of "instance_eval".  If some suggest me a good
method name for it, I might add it to the core.

You may know, choosing a good name is the core of software design.
The true name has its own magical power.

							matz.