Hi.

I'll be starting a new project in a month or two, and the DB will be
Oracle 10g. The project is a strict Java-hack, but I'll want to write
some utility scripts in Ruby to interact with the DB.

I've been scanning the web for information on how to connect to an
Oracle 10g DB, but so far I haven't found anything useful.

Is there any work in progress for a Ruby/DBI (or similar) for Oracle 10g
(or, 9.2 for that matter)?

//Anders

. Anders Engstr?m         aengstrom / gnejs.net
. http://www.gnejs.net    PGP-Key: ED010E7F
. [Your mind is like an umbrella. It doesn't work unless you open it.]