Michael Neumann <mneumann / ntecs.de> wrote in message news:<20041028125530.GC2376 / miya.intranet.ntecs.de>...
> Hi,
>
> Wee is another "Web Framework". My concentration was to get the core
> right and light. It includes features from Seaside2, Iowa and Borges.
>
> Note, that it's in no way complete, nor usable for anything other than
> toy examples (due to very little code, it's probably stable, but
> especially with the Html-generation stuff, there might be problems).
>
> You can download the sources directly from viewcvs here:
>
>   http://www.ntecs.de/viewcvs/viewcvs/Wee/
>
> There are no dependencies. To get started change into the examples
> directory and run example.rb, then point your browser to
> http://localhost:2000/app/ and have fun, or play with it online here:

<snip>

I did this on my Windows XP box.  The first time it worked fine.  But,
Ctrl-C wouldn't work when I wanted to kill it.  So, I pulled up the
Task Manager and killed it that way.

However, when I tried starting it again I got this error:

C:\ruby\src\Wee\examples>ruby example.rb
.../lib/wee/application.rb:57:in `load': marshal data too short
(ArgumentError)
        from ../lib/wee/application.rb:57:in `load_from_disk'
        from example.rb:262

Any ideas?

Regards,

Dan