On Fri, 29 Oct 2004, Bill Guindon wrote:

# On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 23:31:05 +0900, Chad Fowler <chad / chadfowler.com> wrote:
#
# > We trust  that you'll make the right decision,
# > because we don't think you're an idiot."
#
# ... unlike Mauricio (and the rest of the RPA team).
#
# That last part didn't add much to the discussion, but it does add to
# the belief that the two teams are antagonistic.
#
# Perhaps I just read it the wrong way.
#

Yea, either that or I wrote it in the wrong way.  I was expressing the
philosophy of RubyGems--not implying that the opposite was true of any
other specific developer.

Chad