Thanks for your responses.  I actually did hear about this a long time ago
I think, but I had forgotten the specifics.  It's really not often that I
end up dealing with floating point numbers.  Most things are done (for me)
with Integers it seems.  I'd imagine if I were designing a game engine or
doing scientific work, that would not be the case :).

Thanks again!
-JD-

--On Thursday, October 28, 2004 05:09:48 +0900 Volkard Henkel