Dave Thomas wrote:

> On Oct 25, 2004, at 18:47, Francis Hwang wrote:
>

>> On Oct 25, 2004, at 5:22 PM, jim / freeze.org wrote:
>>
>>> Are the 'Skipping require of dynamic string' messages anything to worry
>>> about?
>>

>> Nope. Basically this happens where you have, say
>>
>> require "domain_classes/#{ domain_class_name }"
>

> Should I remove the warning?

I think such warnings can be useful for debugging problems, but in
general they cause confusion (as we've seen). Can you add a "verbose"
option to rdoc (or does it already have one)? Then, if verbose mode is
on, display those kinds of warnings, otherwise ignore them.

Alternatively, if "quiet" was specified, you could suppress the warnings.

- Jamis

--
Jamis Buck
jgb3 / email.byu.edu