On Tuesday 26 October 2004 05:50 am, Brian Schrder wrote:
| >     For example:
| >
| >           Three things that go "quack" landed in a circular pond
| >           that was 10 meters across.  They found fourteen early shoes
| >           and each of them ate as many as he wanted.  How many shoes
| >           were left?
|
| I have to admit that I don't get it. It reminds me of the old joke:
|
| Six men get into the bus,
| three leave,
| how old is the driver?

:-) I think it was just demo of potential. And I think we sort of narrowed it
to simple word scrambles. But you are right, I don't think any of it is a
great idea.

But I wonder how effective a simple javascript combination lock would be, For
examplem imagine three button labelled 1..3 .

  Click on buttons in labelled order to save:

It might seem silly, but I wonder how well spammers would be able to adapt to
having to interact with a javascript like this?

T.