It will be a decent sized document. WinXP platform.

Where should I start / look for help with:

- Decent editor with decent YAML mode; if I don't find any I'll probably
settle for JEdit.

- Useful YAML type declarations for a document

- Ability to mix in some formatting mark-up

- Useful ruby scripts to manipulate e.g. generate toc, index, html, check
validity, ...

- Any ways to modularize into smaller documents/files a'la XInclude

All help appreciated. A ready gem would be great :-)  Suggestions along the
lines of "don't do it ... do it this way instead" also welcome.

Thanks