gabriele renzi wrote:

> see my previous message. UseMod is a perfect fit for a spambot, widely
> used and standard interface.
> I think that spamots just use it's edit form(I mean, they pass  value
> 'name' with their stuff added) withouth scanning more exactly.
> That's why we don't see lots of links in the 'summary' notes, and
> neither we find them  in 'alternative' wikis such as ruwiki or instiki.
> but this is just my opinion I may be completely wrong :)

Well, let's try to say it like this: I think I could write a Wiki spamming
engine in fewer lines than you could, which could hit more kinds of Wikis
than yours.

Rest assured I don't want to push the state of this art...

Public Wikis were a nice concept. Like e-mail, they will remain either
hostile or useless until we invent a more secure 'net infrastructure.

--
  Phlip