> Point taken.  I will merge your fix.  By the way, I think your
> __setobj__ method is not required.  Are there any reason to redefine
> it in cgi.rb?

Not really, I was just following your lead in the Tempfile fix. If it's
not needed the fix is even simpler ;)

I just grep'ed through the standard library and found this as well:

/usr/local/lib/ruby/1.8/net/telnet.rb:  class Telnet < SimpleDelegator

Might be worth investigating whether Telnet should also switch away
from SimpleDelegator.

Anyway, thanks a lot for the quick response, Matz. I'll be able to pull
the CGI::Cookie redefinition from Rails shortly it sounds :)
--
David Heinemeier Hansson,
http://www.basecamphq.com/   -- Web-based Project Management