Hi,

On Sun, 24 Oct 2004 15:53:22 +0900, Carl Youngblood
<carl.youngblood / gmail.com> wrote:
> uol.com.br is one of Brazil's largest internet providers.  I would be
> careful about blocking the whole subnet.

You are right. UOL is maybe the biggest ISP in Brazil. Their main
business is just that. Here in Brazil it's a very difficult problem to
educate people on how to avoid security problems and how to avoid
being a jerk and taking advantage of others. There is an ongoing sense
of impunity. We need professional politicians. Unfortunately, many of
our politicians have other interests besides the well-being of the
society. The only cure for such a misery is time. And count that in
hundreds of years. :-)

Meanwhile, I hope that we can fight these vandal acts.

Cheers,
Joao