trans.  (T. Onoma) wrote:

> Actually I would like to see Ruby move away from the significance of
> capitalization if possible.
In the QtRuby/Korundum api, I've allowed both camel case and lower case with
underscores method naming - they are equivalent. You can write;

slottest.caption = a.makeStdCaption("DCOP Slot Test")

Or:

slottest.caption = a.make_std_caption("DCOP Slot Test")

Or:

slottest.setCaption(a.makeStdCaption("DCOP Slot Test")

Or:

slottest.set_caption(a.make_std_caption("DCOP Slot Test")

Depending on whether you prefer camel case or using the caption=() as
opposed to the setCaption() or set_caption() method naming.

-- Richard