Hi,

I released Rabbit 0.0.4. Rabbit is an application for
performing a presentation. Source format of Rabbit is RD.
  http://raa.ruby-lang.org/project/rabbit/

Screenshots:
  http://pub.cozmixng.org/~gallery/kou/screenshot/rabbit/

I checked whether Rabbit works or not on Debian GNU/Linux
and FreeBSD 5-BETA7. I got a report that Rabbit works on Mac
OS X. Perhaps, Rabbit works on Windows.

The followings are changes after 0.0.3.

  * More easily to install on Windows (by MIYAMUKO)
    * added documents for install.
    * added bat file for install.

  * More easily to use on Windows (by MIYAMUKO)
    * added bat file for invoking Rabbit.

  * More better EPS handling (by zunda)

  * Supported PS/PDF format output (but quality is not good :<)
    * need: libgnomeprint >= 2.8 and Ruby-GNOME2 of CVS version.

    * Sample:
        http://pub.cozmixng.org/~kou/archives/rabbit.ps
      PS->PDF by gs
        http://pub.cozmixng.org/~kou/archives/rabbit.pdf
      PDF which is outputted by Rabbit is less quality.

  * Supported popup menu.

  * Internationalized message (Japanese/English/French)
    * need: Ruby-GetText-Package
    * French version is made by Vincent Isambart. Thanks!

  * Supported `saves as image' on off screen.
    * but not on console. (because Gtk.init fails on console)

  * Changed theme API.
    * draw_*(canvas, ...)  ->  canvas.draw_*(...)

  * Added themes

    : auto-slide
       moves next page after specified time.
       You may use it for exhibit because you can loop.

       You can use it if you add the following to your theme file.

         @auto_slide_span = 1000 * 30 # 30 seconds
         @auto_slide_loop = true
         include_theme("auto-slide")

    : lightning-talk
       is a theme for Lightning Talk.

         % rabbit sample/lightning-talk.rd

       scrreenshot(ja):
         http://pub.cozmixng.org/~gallery/kou/screenshot/rabbit/lightning_talk/

       You can display your contact information on the
       bottom of each page by making the following theme
       (which is called by `my-lt' here).

         @lightning_talk_contact_information = "kou / cozmixng.org"
         include_theme("lightning-talk")

       You need to put the theme (my-lt) to
       "#{PATH_IN_$LOAD_PATH}/rabbit/theme/my-lt/my-lt.rb".

       You can try it by the following commands.

         % mkdir -p rabbit/theme/my-lt
         % cat > rabbit/theme/my-lt/my-lt.rb
         @lightning_talk_contact_information = "kou / cozmixng.org"
         include_theme("lightning-talk")
         ^D
         % rabbit -t my-lt sample/lightning-talk.rd

       scrreenshot(ja):
         http://pub.cozmixng.org/~gallery/kou/screenshot/rabbit/lightning_talk_with_contact/

--
kou