I did the copy, but it only gets you to the dll problem. I tried free ride,
and had an annoying scroll problem, and didn't like the slow user response.
I think it will be great once they get a few more things worked out.
I then tried RDE with the above problems, Once again, looks real good if
they could just get a few things worked out.
I could try arachnoRuby, but it is sort of against the grain to pay $50 for
an editor to use a language when the writers of the language donated tens or
hundreds of thousands of man hours to make the language free.
Is it worth the $50?

news:1412264977.20041018215412 / netgate.net...