Hi.

> Hi everybody.
>
> Sorry for my short absence from this topic.
>
> I've gone ahead and put my name on the RubyGarden page for translating
> Ruby/Tk.  However, I really need to ask Koji Arai's permission first--it is,
> after all, his document and he has expressed interest in Jpn->Eng
> translation himself.
>
> Arai-san, what do you think?
> Yoroshikereba, yatte mitai to omoimasu.

I hope you translate it.
However, that is incomplete. I leave it draft version for a long time.
Does it no matter ? (Of course, I'll help you as much as possible.)

I think many people wants tutorial or user's manual rather
than the reference.

There are below as far as I know.

 <http://www2s.biglobe.ne.jp/~Nori/ruby/ja/tk-faq/>
 <http://www.cdrom.co.jp/~hiramatsu/index.html#RubyTK>  # Ouch! this link is missing.

By the way, I had put the Readline library manual on

  <http://www.jin.gr.jp/~nahi/RWiki/?cmd=view&name=Readline-en>

and Neil corrected it more better.

Thanks, Neil!

--