Robert Klemme wrote:

> I always use the online doc at rubydoc.org.  Look for documentation of
> classes Class and Module.
>    robert

There's documentation there, allright, but the methods seem to be a bit
shy of definition...
I can't even tell if any of the databases will accept integer values
rather than string, much less object.  And many of the methods don't
give any indication as to what the various parameters are supposed to
look like method(p1, p2) isn't very explicit.  (I forget which method
that was.  I was just checking out the site after your recommendation.)

That said, SOME of the methods seem reasonably, or even well,
documented.  Presumably this is an ongoing project, but for now it's not
really suitable as a primary reference.  Example code is needed to fill
in the gaps.  Methods that don't occur in the examples are likely to
require digging into the source.