On Oct 16, 2004, at 3:43 PM, Gavin Kistner wrote:

> I also did not see that the scope of the quizzes is intended to be as
> short as it is (30-60 minutes). Although this problem took some longer
> than I had expected, I *did* expect it to be a 2-3 hour problem. So,
> sorry for supplying a quiz which was perhaps more work than people
> have time for.

It's a guideline, not a rule.  I don't mind the occasional challenging
problem.

The goal is to hit everyone's interests eventually.  Goedesic Domes
having been met, bring on the genetic research problems, discrete
simulations, parsers, etc.  ;)

I want to give a super big thank you to Gavin Kistner for being the
first to contribute to the Ruby Quiz cause and for doing such a stellar
job with both quiz and summary.  I really appreciate that.

James Edward Gray II