Dear listers,

This is Shinichi Torihara writing from Japan.
I am visualy impaired(means blind).

The blind and visually impaired use Screen Reader reading screens on Windows.
We can read/write ruby script by text editor by text-to-speech of screen reader.

I have two questons.
Q1. I would like to get information(standard input/output) by text-to-speech(TTS) as well as display.
For example, p var
The content wil be shown on the display and from speakers.
How will it be realized through Microsoft Speech API(MSAPI))?

Q2: Are there debuggers for Ruby?
If so, I would like to use and listen to that by Screen Reader, whether we can use the debugger by Scrren Reader or not.

I will tank you much if you give me a response soon.
Best regards,
Shinichi Torihara

--
Shinichi Torihara