This thread becomes stranger with every posting: you're new to Ruby but
you want to start with the inner workings of the language and interpreter.
Why don't you just start applying Ruby to learn the concepts and dig
deeper afterwards?  I suspect you might not be able to see the forest for
the trees...

I have definitely the feeling that you're after something different from
learning the language.  Care to unveil your aims?

    robert

news:2fbvm09fd3lumc19pt72s6n48vj81pmtri / 4ax.com...