"Roman K9" <litleguy / bendbroadband.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:uabvm0lrutuf59rls2vp7dvmscjk1e5rs5 / 4ax.com...
> Hi,
> Is it possible to have a go to in Ruby without having a go to?
> If yes, How?
> Thanks again, You guys are the best. Maybe Eiffel will have a similar
> support one day.
> RK

You might be able to do it with continuations (callcc) but I wonder what
you're cooking up there.  Is this some kind of competition (putting "goto"
into languages that don't support it) or do you have a specific problem
that you think cannot be solved without "goto"?

Kind regards

    robert